The Perfect Apron
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Aprons are hot! Everyone is making, giving, and getting expressive and delightful aprons for every occasion. Rob Merrett has put together 35 fun and flirty designs that will delight all ages from the child chef to the young mother to the gourmet weekend kitchen guerilla. It’s nice the book comes with over 20 full size patterns as most of us dread having to enlarge and proportion on our own. The book has a retro feel with a dash of the jolly 20s-30s, a pinch of the rocking 50s, and a teaspoon of the hip 60s. Motifs and colors are bold, cheerful, and make you smile. The instructions are well written for the novice and experienced sewer. Each apron has a designer finish with great embellishments. Get hip, get to making some aprons!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Leisure Arts Book Bundle
- Polyform Sculpey Clay Beginner Pack
- Red Heart Fancy Yarn Pack
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Decor, and More free eBook
- American Quilter's Society Gift Card
- Marvy Uchida Easy Crystal Applicator
- Sizzix eclips2 DIY Electric Cutter Starter Kit
- Sheet Metal Bracelet DIY Craft Project
- Stenciled Metal Vase
- Structured Pattern Skirt DIY Craft Project