The Creative Entrepreneur
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Being a creative entrepreneur for over 25 years I wasn’t sure there was anything new for me to learn when I first started reading this book, but I was wrong. There is always something new or helpful to be learned when your business is your creative talent and skill. The author had a fresh and insightful approach to her DIY visual presentation of making business ideas go from sketchpad or dream into reality. The book is delightful eye candy with photos and that take you through the process of getting your ideas from your brain onto paper and then onto reality. This book can help you develop a personal, yet professional game plan for getting results.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilted Paper DIY Wall Art
- Sweet Decoupage Picture Frame
- Super Simple Painted DIY Wall Art
- Scrap Fabric Hair Accessories
- Metal Stamped Floral Stakes
- Ultimate Plaid Home Decor Assortment
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns for Accessories
- Grab & Go Organizer
- Suzanne Cannon
- Surface Life