The Creative Entrepreneur
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Being a creative entrepreneur for over 25 years I wasn’t sure there was anything new for me to learn when I first started reading this book, but I was wrong. There is always something new or helpful to be learned when your business is your creative talent and skill. The author had a fresh and insightful approach to her DIY visual presentation of making business ideas go from sketchpad or dream into reality. The book is delightful eye candy with photos and that take you through the process of getting your ideas from your brain onto paper and then onto reality. This book can help you develop a personal, yet professional game plan for getting results.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Cold Weather Crochet
- Adult Coloring Books
- Craft-a-Day: 365 Simple Handmade Projects
- The Little Encyclopedia of Baby Blankets
- 10 Minute Blocks 2
- How to Make 100 Crochet Appliques
- Snowflakes, Sunbursts, and Stars
- Unexpected Afghans
- Metal Clay & Color: Inventive Techniques from 20 Jewelry Designers
- Card Making with Cricut
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid