The Big Ass Book of Crafts
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Big-Ass Book of Crafts
By: Mark Montano
Publisher: Simon Spotlight Entertainment
The Big-Ass Book of Crafts is packed with ideas for sprucing up your living space, concocting fabulous, all-natural body products, designing your own unique stationary and creating countless other crafts that will make you look like a genius. The author of this book is Mark Montano, part of the design team of TLC's While You Were Out, so you know this is a great book to win.
In this book you can find more that 150 crafts to fill your home, give to friends, decorate the yard or send to mom. Some of these crafts include table clothes, kitchen utensil crafts, flowers crafts, outdoor crafts and much more. You can even personalize a pair of boxer shorts with family photos or create an iPod holder.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Opulent Bazaar Adult Coloring Book Review
- Card Making with Cricut
- Duct Tape Bags Review
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- Adult Coloring Books
- 20 Ways to Draw a Tree
- Create with Transfer Artist Paper
- Crazy Cool Duct Tape Projects
- A Beginner's Guide to Chalk Painting
- 2 Hour Crafting Treasures
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts