We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
By Diana Vandervoort
Gifted by Biangle Books
Reviewed by Maria Nerius
This is the newest book by artist and author, Diana Vandervoort. She’s written several Temari books and this one is just as wonderful as the others. Temari is an art well explained by Vandervoorst in her books. It’s beautiful, intricate, and true eye candy. The art seems almost overwhelming if you just look at the photos, but the instructions are very easy to follow and completely illustrated. There are 18 projects, but with thread color variations you can make unique gifts for years! You’ll learn to make beautiful jewelry and other gift items. I wish all books were had such clear and concise instructions for intricate techniques. This book is just full of inspiring and delightful designs.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Winter Frost DIY Succulent Planters
- New Year's Ball Drop Display
- Metallic Glittered Star Assortment
- Country Christmas Pine Trees
- Charming Royal Hexagon Tea Towel
- Vintage Decoupage Tea Towel Notebook
- Custom Canvas Wall Accent
- Felt Flower Book Hugger Bookmark
- 80s Style Painted Tees
- Adorable Recycled Skirt Pouch