We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
The thing I love about skirts is that I can wear them year round. Great no matter what the season (and so fun to mix and match!), skirts are a must-have staple for any women's closet.
Long or short, pleated, straight, ruffled, or gathered, skirts are fabulous fashion stables to have on hand...and with the patterns in Stylish Skirts, you're sure to find something to flatter every body type. Perfect for beginners and advanced sewists, these patterns are easy to follow and will work with all kinds of fabric. If you've been wanting to learn to sew your own clothes, now is the time...and this book will help you every step of the way.
With 23 fabulous and fashionable skirts to choose from, this book really does have something for every body type. No matter what your style of choice, you're sure to find something to flatter your body in this collection of easy-to-make patterns.
As a short curvy girl, the Skirt with Shirred Yoke and Lace Belt would be perfect for me. The shirring around the hips helps the skirt fit comfortably on my body and it's still short enough so that it doesn't cut me in half...plus the fun lace trim adds a sweet touch to this already adorable skirt pattern.
Each pattern in this book comes with step-by-step instructions, as well as detailed fabric measurements and several illustrations to help you put your skirt together. There's also several helpful tips along the way, including how to properly iron your piece, how to straighten the grain of the fabric, and how to measure your body to ensure the perfect fit.
With so many cool styles and looks to play around with in Stylish Skirts, you may find that you can easily update your wardrobe in no time!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Dcor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 14 Beginner Crochet Patterns For Your Kitchen
- Craft-a-Day: 365 Simple Handmade Projects
- Jessica Potasz
- Full of Love Crochet Mason Jar Cozy Pattern
- Colorful DIY Agenda Planner
- Blinged Out DIY Cell Phone Case
- Egg Carton Flower Fairies
- Spring Flower DIY Wreath
- Ric Rac Rose Earrings
- Toilet Paper Roll Paint Stamps