We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
The thing I love about skirts is that I can wear them year round. Great no matter what the season (and so fun to mix and match!), skirts are a must-have staple for any women's closet.
Long or short, pleated, straight, ruffled, or gathered, skirts are fabulous fashion stables to have on hand...and with the patterns in Stylish Skirts, you're sure to find something to flatter every body type. Perfect for beginners and advanced sewists, these patterns are easy to follow and will work with all kinds of fabric. If you've been wanting to learn to sew your own clothes, now is the time...and this book will help you every step of the way.
With 23 fabulous and fashionable skirts to choose from, this book really does have something for every body type. No matter what your style of choice, you're sure to find something to flatter your body in this collection of easy-to-make patterns.
As a short curvy girl, the Skirt with Shirred Yoke and Lace Belt would be perfect for me. The shirring around the hips helps the skirt fit comfortably on my body and it's still short enough so that it doesn't cut me in half...plus the fun lace trim adds a sweet touch to this already adorable skirt pattern.
Each pattern in this book comes with step-by-step instructions, as well as detailed fabric measurements and several illustrations to help you put your skirt together. There's also several helpful tips along the way, including how to properly iron your piece, how to straighten the grain of the fabric, and how to measure your body to ensure the perfect fit.
With so many cool styles and looks to play around with in Stylish Skirts, you may find that you can easily update your wardrobe in no time!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Cold Weather Crochet
- Adult Coloring Books
- Craft-a-Day: 365 Simple Handmade Projects
- The Little Encyclopedia of Baby Blankets
- 10 Minute Blocks 2
- How to Make 100 Crochet Appliques
- Snowflakes, Sunbursts, and Stars
- Unexpected Afghans
- Altered Shoes
- Metal Clay & Color: Inventive Techniques from 20 Jewelry Designers
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid