Simply Precious Pop Ups
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Simply Precious Pop-Ups
By Kiyoshi Kikuchi
Gifted by Vertical, Inc.
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
In a time when emails, texts, and ecards seem to be the dominate form of communication between people, handmade greeting cards are a simple and touching way to show someone how much you care. Sending a friend a birthday greeting, wishing your parents a happy anniversary, or just sending a card to your sister to see how she's doing is a sweet way to show those you love how much you care about them...and if you're looking for some inspiration for your card designs, look no further than Simply Precious Pop-Ups.
Filled with more than 50 card designs that are suitable for more than 15 holidays and celebrations, Simply Precious Pop-Ups teaches paper crafters and card makers how to take their greetings to the next level. Each card design in Simply Precious Pop-Ups has a unique pop up image that gives the card a 3D look when opened. With cards that are perfect for birthdays, Mother's Day, weddings, new jobs, Valentine's Day, Christmas, and more, there's no reason not to make and send your very own pop up card today!
Simply Precious Pop-Ups opens with a full-color photo gallery of every card in the book, followed by detailed instructions on how to create each pop up card. For each design, there's a precise diagram and a brief note with tips and tricks to help you out along the way. Author Kiyoshi Kikuchi also offers suggestions for including a message that matches the card's motif and helps add "another layer of sincerity."
As someone who has grown up with music my entire life, I was instantly drawn to the guitar card. This cute guitar is embellished with a sweet little heart and would be great to send to anyone who loves music. I think I'm going to make this card for my mom, who teaches guitar to several students. I could use it for a birthday greeting or I could just send her a little "note" to tell her that I'm thinking about her!
People of all ages love getting greeting cards in the mail, and kids and adults alike are sure to love and appreciate the fun designs you'll find in Simply Precious Pop-Ups. With just some paper, a pair of scissors, and some basic folding techniques, you can add new life to the art of the greeting card.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Leisure Arts Book Bundle
- Polyform Sculpey Clay Beginner Pack
- Red Heart Fancy Yarn Pack
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Decor, and More free eBook
- American Quilter's Society Gift Card
- Marvy Uchida Easy Crystal Applicator
- Sizzix eclips2 DIY Electric Cutter Starter Kit
- Sheet Metal Bracelet DIY Craft Project
- Stenciled Metal Vase
- Structured Pattern Skirt DIY Craft Project