Simply Precious Pop Ups
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Simply Precious Pop-Ups
By Kiyoshi Kikuchi
Gifted by Vertical, Inc.
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
In a time when emails, texts, and ecards seem to be the dominate form of communication between people, handmade greeting cards are a simple and touching way to show someone how much you care. Sending a friend a birthday greeting, wishing your parents a happy anniversary, or just sending a card to your sister to see how she's doing is a sweet way to show those you love how much you care about them...and if you're looking for some inspiration for your card designs, look no further than Simply Precious Pop-Ups.
Filled with more than 50 card designs that are suitable for more than 15 holidays and celebrations, Simply Precious Pop-Ups teaches paper crafters and card makers how to take their greetings to the next level. Each card design in Simply Precious Pop-Ups has a unique pop up image that gives the card a 3D look when opened. With cards that are perfect for birthdays, Mother's Day, weddings, new jobs, Valentine's Day, Christmas, and more, there's no reason not to make and send your very own pop up card today!
Simply Precious Pop-Ups opens with a full-color photo gallery of every card in the book, followed by detailed instructions on how to create each pop up card. For each design, there's a precise diagram and a brief note with tips and tricks to help you out along the way. Author Kiyoshi Kikuchi also offers suggestions for including a message that matches the card's motif and helps add "another layer of sincerity."
As someone who has grown up with music my entire life, I was instantly drawn to the guitar card. This cute guitar is embellished with a sweet little heart and would be great to send to anyone who loves music. I think I'm going to make this card for my mom, who teaches guitar to several students. I could use it for a birthday greeting or I could just send her a little "note" to tell her that I'm thinking about her!
People of all ages love getting greeting cards in the mail, and kids and adults alike are sure to love and appreciate the fun designs you'll find in Simply Precious Pop-Ups. With just some paper, a pair of scissors, and some basic folding techniques, you can add new life to the art of the greeting card.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Bouffants and Broken Hearts Adult Coloring Book Review
- Fun with Stitchables! Book Review
- Card Making with Cricut
- Leisure Arts Plastic Canvas Collection
- Wood, Craft, Love
- Beading In No Time
- 20 Ways to Draw a Tree
- A Beginner's Guide to Chalk Painting
- Bohemian Inspired Jewelry
- Complete Guide to Ribbon Crafts
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Laundry Soap Bar Beginner's Recipe
- Quick Minecraft Canvas Art
- Folding Chair Makeover
- Gorgeous Crochet Baby Bonnet
- Sweet Sophisticated Mary Janes
- Dancing Sheep Cup Cozy
- DIY Round Perpetual Calendar
- 19 Free Hat Knitting Patterns
- 42 Uses for Toilet Paper Rolls
- W. Cushing & Co.