Simply Paper Cutting
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Simply Paper Cutting
By Anna Bondoc
Gifted by Design Originals
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
It’s amazing what you can do with a piece of paper and a craft knife. Beautiful cards, ornaments, and decorations can be made with these two simple materials…and with the help of Simply Paper Cutting by Anna Bondoc, you will learn how to transform a simple piece of cardstock into a beautiful, layered, cut piece of paper.
Beginning with simple techniques on how to hold your knife and what paper to use and moving through more advanced skills and techniques in paper cutting, Simply Paper Cutting is a great go to guide on how to make unique and decorative cuts on cardstock to help you achieve lovely layers and embellishments.
I love the Teardrop Vine Journals, made with lovely teardrop shapes and jewel toned cardstock. These would make a great gift for anyone and they’re a fun and easy project that you can do on a lazy weekend.
If you love the look of intricately cut paper designs and have always wondered how to get that look in your paper crafting, then you’re going to love Simply Paper Cutting.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Little Fox Crochet Mittens
- Nautical Father's Day Craft
- Washed Ashore Crochet Handbag
- Flip Flop Crochet Slippers
- Nautical DIY Organizer
- DIY Cranberry Coconut Oil
- Rubber Band Ball Gift
- Minion DIY Pillowcase
- Sequin Pillowcase Dress Pattern
- Ninja Turtles Pillowcase Pattern