Simply Paper Cutting
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Simply Paper Cutting
By Anna Bondoc
Gifted by Design Originals
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
It’s amazing what you can do with a piece of paper and a craft knife. Beautiful cards, ornaments, and decorations can be made with these two simple materials…and with the help of Simply Paper Cutting by Anna Bondoc, you will learn how to transform a simple piece of cardstock into a beautiful, layered, cut piece of paper.
Beginning with simple techniques on how to hold your knife and what paper to use and moving through more advanced skills and techniques in paper cutting, Simply Paper Cutting is a great go to guide on how to make unique and decorative cuts on cardstock to help you achieve lovely layers and embellishments.
I love the Teardrop Vine Journals, made with lovely teardrop shapes and jewel toned cardstock. These would make a great gift for anyone and they’re a fun and easy project that you can do on a lazy weekend.
If you love the look of intricately cut paper designs and have always wondered how to get that look in your paper crafting, then you’re going to love Simply Paper Cutting.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Craft-a-Day: 365 Simple Handmade Projects
- Silk Scarf Printing & Dyeing
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- Preschool Parties Easy Ideas for Princesses, Pirates and Other Little People
- Paracord Outdoor Gear Projects
- Kitchen Essentials
- Fleece At Home
- Beautiful Embroidered & Embellished Knits
- Rubber Band Loom Crafts
- 10 Minute Blocks 2
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Starburst Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern
- Easy Side Table Skirting Tutorial
- Thought Bubble Bulletin Board Design
- Valentine's Day Mini Dress Card
- Feather Heart and Valentine's Day DIY Photo Props
- You Are MINT to Be My Valentine
- Vintage Valentine's Day Decor
- Valentine's Day Sock Monkey Coffee Cozy Pattern
- Green Tree Handmade Cards
- Desert Hope Crochet Slouch Beanie