We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by Diamond Tech
Reviewed by Linda Augsburg
Simply Fused walks you step by step through the menthod of working with Fuseworks kilns and glass. This no-flame method of glass fusing is a great way to fuse layers of glass together for easy glass designs.
Whether you want to learn to work with Fuseworks glass to create fun jewelry or to design pieces for your home, this book gives you guidance on all types of projects. From a Pretty as a Daisy Necklace to wall art, bottle stoppers, and more, you'll build your skills as you progress through the projects. Basic instructions begin the book, giving you the building blocks you'll need to tackle these projects. And since there's fluxuation among microwaves, the book even provides you space to record information on your trials so you can hone your knowledge. There are also full-size patterns for every project and trouble-shooting tips.
This flame-free manner of working with glass will allow glasswork to open up to a whole new audience.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Cold Weather Crochet
- Adult Coloring Books
- Craft-a-Day: 365 Simple Handmade Projects
- The Little Encyclopedia of Baby Blankets
- 10 Minute Blocks 2
- How to Make 100 Crochet Appliques
- Snowflakes, Sunbursts, and Stars
- Unexpected Afghans
- Metal Clay & Color: Inventive Techniques from 20 Jewelry Designers
- Card Making with Cricut
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid