We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by Diamond Tech
Reviewed by Linda Augsburg
Simply Fused walks you step by step through the menthod of working with Fuseworks kilns and glass. This no-flame method of glass fusing is a great way to fuse layers of glass together for easy glass designs.
Whether you want to learn to work with Fuseworks glass to create fun jewelry or to design pieces for your home, this book gives you guidance on all types of projects. From a Pretty as a Daisy Necklace to wall art, bottle stoppers, and more, you'll build your skills as you progress through the projects. Basic instructions begin the book, giving you the building blocks you'll need to tackle these projects. And since there's fluxuation among microwaves, the book even provides you space to record information on your trials so you can hone your knowledge. There are also full-size patterns for every project and trouble-shooting tips.
This flame-free manner of working with glass will allow glasswork to open up to a whole new audience.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft
- Faux Fur DIY Wall Hangings
- Marquee Light DIY Desk Decor
- Blushing Peony DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Color Blocked DIY Christmas Trees
- Easy Beaded DIY Christmas Garland
- Julie Shawl Crochet Pattern
- DIY Fall Wreath
- DIY Halloween Spiders Tutorial