We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This book comes with a CD containing all silhouette patterns from the projects plus additional images. Papercut projects have always fascinated me. I love the detail of the simple and intricate designs, yet can’t imagine myself with sharp little scissors able to actually paper cut out a silhouette. Bananto starts with very easy projects and builds to the more complex. An excellent way to teach any technique! I was a little timid at first, but my confidence grew, as I was able to do the cutting without mishap. I do love detail and miniature work so silhouettes intrigued me. There are dozens of templates and designs to work from included in the book. The book also covers the variety of supplies you can use to enhance the silhouettes. You’ll find all kinds of boxes, tags, lanterns, cards, paper dolls, and accessories in the over 40 projects. Excellent step-by-step photography.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Scottish Terrier Dog Crochet Amigurumi Pattern
- Silly Kids DIY Shoe Decoration
- Stenciled Chalkboard Happy Birthday Card
- Sweet Doily Cards Spring Craft
- Illuminated Blossoms Spring Craft
- Colorful Napkin Wreath Spring Craft
- Large Silk DIY Flower Arrangement
- Kiddie Blocks Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Easy DIY Castle Printables
- Simple Yarn Easter Baskets