We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This book comes with a CD containing all silhouette patterns from the projects plus additional images. Papercut projects have always fascinated me. I love the detail of the simple and intricate designs, yet can’t imagine myself with sharp little scissors able to actually paper cut out a silhouette. Bananto starts with very easy projects and builds to the more complex. An excellent way to teach any technique! I was a little timid at first, but my confidence grew, as I was able to do the cutting without mishap. I do love detail and miniature work so silhouettes intrigued me. There are dozens of templates and designs to work from included in the book. The book also covers the variety of supplies you can use to enhance the silhouettes. You’ll find all kinds of boxes, tags, lanterns, cards, paper dolls, and accessories in the over 40 projects. Excellent step-by-step photography.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More