We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
By Chrissie Grace
Gifted by North Light Books
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
If you ask me, one of the best things about making my own projects is being able to give them to someone else. There’s a special thrill that comes with hand making a quilt for a friend, putting together a book for a family member or giving the gift of a handmade cake.
For author Chrissie Grace, creating one-of-a-kind sewing projects is the name of the game…and, like most things, they’re so much better when they’re shared!
Sharing Stitches is filled with wonderful and unique sewing projects that are meant to be stitched and shared with others. You can craft notepad covers, wall art, aprons, jewelry, and more…all with fabric scraps and a little creativity.
Each project in Sharing Stitches has detailed step by step photos, as well has helpful tips on how to alter the project to fit your needs or style.
There are also great resources on how to find your own craft swap group or how to start your own. Craft swapping is a great way to make new friends and learn new techniques that you may have never even knew existed!
For the crafter with a giving heart, Sharing Stitches is a great resource for one of a kind sewing projects. It’s a great resource for unique projects that are sure to please and entertain anyone who receives them!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Artful Handmade Wrap Bracelets
- Crazy Cool Duct Tape Projects
- Anna Maria's Needleworks Notebook
- Craft Fail: When Homemade Goes Horribly Wrong
- Crafting with Felt
- Premo! Sculpey Clay
- Cozy Knits: 50 Fast and Easy Projects from Top Designers
- Crafting with Fleece
- Duct Tape Your Heart Out!
- Zentangle Basics Book Review
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Vintage Basket Easter Craft Project
- Recycled Egg Carton Easter Egg Basket
- Jumbo Easter Egg Kids Craft Idea
- Cuddly Bunny Easter Sewing Project
- Cuddle Up Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Polka Dot Spring Vase Craft
- Clover Sewing Prize Pack
- Little B
- Little B Embellishment Bundle
- Sprinrite Basket of Bulky Yarn