We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
By Chrissie Grace
Gifted by North Light Books
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
If you ask me, one of the best things about making my own projects is being able to give them to someone else. There’s a special thrill that comes with hand making a quilt for a friend, putting together a book for a family member or giving the gift of a handmade cake.
For author Chrissie Grace, creating one-of-a-kind sewing projects is the name of the game…and, like most things, they’re so much better when they’re shared!
Sharing Stitches is filled with wonderful and unique sewing projects that are meant to be stitched and shared with others. You can craft notepad covers, wall art, aprons, jewelry, and more…all with fabric scraps and a little creativity.
Each project in Sharing Stitches has detailed step by step photos, as well has helpful tips on how to alter the project to fit your needs or style.
There are also great resources on how to find your own craft swap group or how to start your own. Craft swapping is a great way to make new friends and learn new techniques that you may have never even knew existed!
For the crafter with a giving heart, Sharing Stitches is a great resource for one of a kind sewing projects. It’s a great resource for unique projects that are sure to please and entertain anyone who receives them!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Dcor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 14 Beginner Crochet Patterns For Your Kitchen
- Craft-a-Day: 365 Simple Handmade Projects
- Jessica Potasz
- Full of Love Crochet Mason Jar Cozy Pattern
- Colorful DIY Agenda Planner
- Blinged Out DIY Cell Phone Case
- Egg Carton Flower Fairies
- Spring Flower DIY Wreath
- Ric Rac Rose Earrings
- Toilet Paper Roll Paint Stamps