Shades of Winter
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Shades of Winter
By Ingalill Johansson and Ewa K. Andinsson
Gifted by Interweave Press
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Have you ever looked out the window on a cold still winter day? The wind is still, everything is covered in snow, and maybe off in the distance you can spot a deer nibbling on uncovered grass. Though the weather may be frightful, the view is certainly delightful!
If you love the beauty and natural look of the winter landscape, you will love Shades of Winter: Knitting with Natural Wool. This beautiful book is filled with lovely, lacy, feminine patterns in white, grey, and beige hues. Made with natural wool, these patterns are perfect for looking fashionable and keeping warm this winter.
As I read through Shades of Winter, I absolutely fell in love with the “Lace Knit Gloves, Scarf, and Knee Socks” set. This set would instantly turn a black coat from drab to fab and would be perfect for wearing on a winter walk through the woods.
If you love the simplicity and brilliance of winter hues, you will love Shades of Winter. For knitting fans, this is the ultimate collection of light and lacy patterns that will keep you warm and fashionable all season long.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Leisure Arts Plastic Canvas Collection
- Fun with Stitchables! Book Review
- Bouffants and Broken Hearts Adult Coloring Book Review
- Card Making with Cricut
- 10 Minute Blocks 2
- Complete Guide to Ribbon Crafts
- The Big-Ass Book of Crafts 2
- Find It, Make It: Outdoor Green Crafts for Children
- Create with Transfer Artist Paper
- Mod Podge Rocks!
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- W. Cushing & Co.
- Cute Crochet Doll
- 45 Quick and Easy Free Knitting Patterns and Beginner Help
- Pastel Peaks Crochet Baby Hat Pattern
- Recycled Crowns from Foil Wrapping Paper
- DIY Butterfly Valentine's Day Card Box Holder
- 44 Easy Craft Projects For Adults
- Quick and Easy DIY Label
- Block Stitch Bun Hat Pattern
- Terrarium in a Mason Jar Gift Idea