Shades of Winter
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Shades of Winter
By Ingalill Johansson and Ewa K. Andinsson
Gifted by Interweave Press
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Have you ever looked out the window on a cold still winter day? The wind is still, everything is covered in snow, and maybe off in the distance you can spot a deer nibbling on uncovered grass. Though the weather may be frightful, the view is certainly delightful!
If you love the beauty and natural look of the winter landscape, you will love Shades of Winter: Knitting with Natural Wool. This beautiful book is filled with lovely, lacy, feminine patterns in white, grey, and beige hues. Made with natural wool, these patterns are perfect for looking fashionable and keeping warm this winter.
As I read through Shades of Winter, I absolutely fell in love with the “Lace Knit Gloves, Scarf, and Knee Socks” set. This set would instantly turn a black coat from drab to fab and would be perfect for wearing on a winter walk through the woods.
If you love the simplicity and brilliance of winter hues, you will love Shades of Winter. For knitting fans, this is the ultimate collection of light and lacy patterns that will keep you warm and fashionable all season long.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- It's A Boy Light-Up Card
- Monogrammed China Plate
- DIY Felt Flowers
- Free Happy Thoughts Printable Coloring Page + Video
- Gathered Waist Summer Dress Pattern
- Ahoy America DIY Wreath
- Testors Craft Acrylic Paint Collection
- Fabric Creations Paints and Block Printing Stamps
- Boye NeedleMaster Interchangeable Needle System
- How to Sew Knits Without a Serger