Sewing Tales to Stitch and Love
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Sewing Tales to Stitch and Love
By Kerry Goulder
Gifted by FW Media
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
All of my favorite stories start with the same 4 words..."once upon a time". From beloved fairy tales to whimsical stories my dad would make up as he tucked me in at night, any story that begins with those 4 fantastic words is sure to be one that's cherished for years to come.
As creaters, we know that our projects almost always tell a story. Whether you're using your grandma's cherished comforter to create your own quilt, or you're gathering up your most cherished tee shirts to assemble into a large meaningful blanket, any time we put pen to paper, needle to fabric, or glue to cardboard, we're telling a story of love and appreciation...and any time a handmade project results in a meaningful gift, well, that's the happily ever after we all love!
Filled with 18 whimsical toy patterns, Sewing Tales to Stitch and Love is the perfect book for the storytelling sewist. With patterns for creating cute gnomes, whimsical wildlife, and other adorable toys, this book may inspire you to create your own fun stories with your children. To get your story going, try creating Piper & Sage, a pair of whimsical gnomes that love exploring the forest floor. You could even create an Adventurer's Backpack for them to use to tote all their findings and treasures. Set the tone for your story by sewing up some Magical Mushrooms or have Piper & Sage go on a nautical adventure where they listen to stories of the sea told to them by Morton the Painted Turtle. As you can see, the possibilities are endless with this amazing collection of fun and whimsical characters.
Perfect for sewists of all skill levels, Sewing Tales to Stitch and Love contains lots of full-color photography and has step-by-step images and instructions for creating all 18 patterns. It also comes with all the patterns you need for creating these projects, so gather up your favorite fabric, grab a pair of scissors, and get ready to transform your mind (and your fabric stash!) into a magical and mythical wonderland.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 15 Spring Craft Ideas For Everyone
- Chevron Shape Tape
- Paracord Outdoor Gear Projects
- Shelbi Free Crochet Hat Pattern For Kids
- Totally Tulle DIY Fabric Flowers
- Seasonal FloraCraft Styrofoam Decor
- Tulip Color Shot Fabric Dye Set
- Book Page Paper Roses DIY Project
- Simplicity Bias Tape Maker Giveaway
- We R Memory Keepers