Sewing Tales to Stitch and Love
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Sewing Tales to Stitch and Love
By Kerry Goulder
Gifted by FW Media
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
All of my favorite stories start with the same 4 words..."once upon a time". From beloved fairy tales to whimsical stories my dad would make up as he tucked me in at night, any story that begins with those 4 fantastic words is sure to be one that's cherished for years to come.
As creaters, we know that our projects almost always tell a story. Whether you're using your grandma's cherished comforter to create your own quilt, or you're gathering up your most cherished tee shirts to assemble into a large meaningful blanket, any time we put pen to paper, needle to fabric, or glue to cardboard, we're telling a story of love and appreciation...and any time a handmade project results in a meaningful gift, well, that's the happily ever after we all love!
Filled with 18 whimsical toy patterns, Sewing Tales to Stitch and Love is the perfect book for the storytelling sewist. With patterns for creating cute gnomes, whimsical wildlife, and other adorable toys, this book may inspire you to create your own fun stories with your children. To get your story going, try creating Piper & Sage, a pair of whimsical gnomes that love exploring the forest floor. You could even create an Adventurer's Backpack for them to use to tote all their findings and treasures. Set the tone for your story by sewing up some Magical Mushrooms or have Piper & Sage go on a nautical adventure where they listen to stories of the sea told to them by Morton the Painted Turtle. As you can see, the possibilities are endless with this amazing collection of fun and whimsical characters.
Perfect for sewists of all skill levels, Sewing Tales to Stitch and Love contains lots of full-color photography and has step-by-step images and instructions for creating all 18 patterns. It also comes with all the patterns you need for creating these projects, so gather up your favorite fabric, grab a pair of scissors, and get ready to transform your mind (and your fabric stash!) into a magical and mythical wonderland.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Finding Your Motivation Coloring Book Review
- Matboard Magic and Foamboard Magic
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- Card Making with Cricut
- New and Creative Paracord Crafts
- A Beginner's Guide to Chalk Painting
- My First Craft Book
- Complete Guide to Ribbon Crafts
- Steampunk Chic
- Quilt Boutique
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- Homemade Halloween Decorations
- Recycled Craft Ideas: Easy Crafts to Make with Recycled Material
- 11 DIY Christmas Decorations and Gift Ideas
- 11 Teacher-Approved Crafts for School
- 12 Easter Egg Ideas & Easter Crafts for Adults
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Colorful Christmas Angel Ornament
- Elegant Angel Christmas Ornament
- Easy Angel Christmas Ornament
- Serene Snowfall Tree Ornament
- Precious Pine Cone Ornament
- Spiral Beaded Christmas Trees
- Glittery Glass Mug
- Beautiful Bookshelf Decoupage
- Ostrich Egg Decoupage Art
- Easy Decoupage Wine Bottles