Serger Sewing Basics
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
The serger is a great tool for any sewer and this book covers the basics from A-Z for the true beginner and intermediate sewers. The book includes 13 projects that are fast, fun, and build your skills with confidence. A serger sewing machine cuts as it sews and this book covers mastering your style including some excellent tips for cutting, stitch width, and differential feed. The photography leads you step by step and visually gives you’re a detailed look at the stitches you can use for projects like pillows, table runners, throws, pillowcases, quilts and more. You’ll learn how to thread the machine, apply binding, create ruffles, master curves, and adjust tension. A very handy reference guide to keep close as you learn the power and creativity of using a serger.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Elephant Hat Crochet Pattern
- Lion Hat Crochet Pattern
- Googly Eyes Bowl DIY
- Boho Summer Crochet Headband
- Baby Sandals Crochet Pattern
- Festival Fringe Summer Bag Pattern
- DIY Felt Flower Pillow
- Light Saber Crochet Freezie Sleeves
- Brandy Earrings
- Easy Summer Sundresses