Serger Sewing Basics
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
The serger is a great tool for any sewer and this book covers the basics from A-Z for the true beginner and intermediate sewers. The book includes 13 projects that are fast, fun, and build your skills with confidence. A serger sewing machine cuts as it sews and this book covers mastering your style including some excellent tips for cutting, stitch width, and differential feed. The photography leads you step by step and visually gives you’re a detailed look at the stitches you can use for projects like pillows, table runners, throws, pillowcases, quilts and more. You’ll learn how to thread the machine, apply binding, create ruffles, master curves, and adjust tension. A very handy reference guide to keep close as you learn the power and creativity of using a serger.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid