Serger Sewing Basics
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
The serger is a great tool for any sewer and this book covers the basics from A-Z for the true beginner and intermediate sewers. The book includes 13 projects that are fast, fun, and build your skills with confidence. A serger sewing machine cuts as it sews and this book covers mastering your style including some excellent tips for cutting, stitch width, and differential feed. The photography leads you step by step and visually gives you’re a detailed look at the stitches you can use for projects like pillows, table runners, throws, pillowcases, quilts and more. You’ll learn how to thread the machine, apply binding, create ruffles, master curves, and adjust tension. A very handy reference guide to keep close as you learn the power and creativity of using a serger.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 15 Spring Craft Ideas For Everyone
- Chevron Shape Tape
- Paracord Outdoor Gear Projects
- Shelbi Free Crochet Hat Pattern For Kids
- Totally Tulle DIY Fabric Flowers
- Seasonal FloraCraft Styrofoam Decor
- Tulip Color Shot Fabric Dye Set
- Book Page Paper Roses DIY Project
- Simplicity Bias Tape Maker Giveaway
- We R Memory Keepers