Serger Sewing Basics
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
The serger is a great tool for any sewer and this book covers the basics from A-Z for the true beginner and intermediate sewers. The book includes 13 projects that are fast, fun, and build your skills with confidence. A serger sewing machine cuts as it sews and this book covers mastering your style including some excellent tips for cutting, stitch width, and differential feed. The photography leads you step by step and visually gives you’re a detailed look at the stitches you can use for projects like pillows, table runners, throws, pillowcases, quilts and more. You’ll learn how to thread the machine, apply binding, create ruffles, master curves, and adjust tension. A very handy reference guide to keep close as you learn the power and creativity of using a serger.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Stunning Silver Holiday Decor
- Gold Dipped Frosted Reindeer Trio
- Christmas Gnome Wall Decor
- Thrifty Vintage Red Sled
- Fun Glittery Snowman Wreath
- Fabulous Faux Flower Wreath
- Anthropologie Inspired Mirror
- Little Elf Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Little Nativity Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Wine Lover's Gift In a Jar