Scarf Style 2
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Scarf Style 2
By Ann Budd
Gifted by Interweave Press
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
Knitters of all skill levels still seem to find enjoyment in creating the simplest of projects. Regardless of whether you've been knitting for 10 years or 2 months, there's always enjoyment and fun to be had in creating your very own knit scarf.
From simple cowls and infinity scarves to 3D scarves and cabled designs, knit scarves have been popular with knitters for hundreds of years...and it's no reason why. Knit scarves often work up quickly and are great for practicing your knitting skills. They're portable and also make great gifts for practically everyone on your list, and with the fun projects you'll find in Scarf Style 2, you'll be well on your way to creating some of the most unique scarves on the market today!
With 26 fresh designs to make, Scarf Style 2 is filled with amazing scarves, shawls and cowls that are great for all kinds of seasons. With simple designs and more complicated patterns, there's something for everyone in this assortment of knit scarves.
I was completely shocked when I saw the Three-D Entrelac Scarf. With an amazing 3D design, this scarf is eye-catching and stunning...and so easy to make! You can change colors to give your scarf a really fun look, or simply use one color for a fun texturized scarf that will compliment almost any outfit.
That's the great thing about the scarves in this book. You can mix and match yarn colors or simply use one color for a fashionable accessory that you can wear any time. With scarves that are great for the colder and warmer months, you can easily revamp your wardrobe with these fashionable and fun scarf patterns.
Scarves are a comfort food for most knitters, and they're a great way to learn new techniques, skills, stitches and more without a big investment in time or materials. And with the patterns you'll find in Scarf Style 2, you'll find yourself willingly coming back to these scarf patterns again and again.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- The Hand-Stitched Flower Garden
- Adult Coloring Books
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- The Little Encyclopedia of Baby Blankets
- Cold Weather Crochet
- Lacy Wire Jewelry
- 10 Minute Blocks 2
- Quick and Easy Paint Transformations
- Craft-a-Day: 365 Simple Handmade Projects
- The Creative Entrepreneur
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Outdoor Candle Chandelier
- It's A Boy Light-Up Card
- Monogrammed China Plate
- DIY Felt Flowers
- Baby Octopus Crochet Applique
- Happy Thoughts Printable Coloring Page
- Gathered Waist Summer Dress Pattern
- Glass Pedestal Flower Holders
- DIY Pebble Coasters
- Back-to-School Crayon Art