We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
By Kerry Bogert
Gifted by Interweave Press
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Sometimes the only thing that can make the perfect outfit better is some fun jewelry. And when you just can’t find the right piece to go with your outfit, you can easily make your very own necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and more.
If you love the look of wire and art bead jewelry, you’re going to love Rustic Wrappings, a gorgeous book filled with 25 projects in romantic and muted tones. This book teaches you how to create beautiful accessories using simple methods any jewelry fan can master.
I personally loved the Lazy Daisy Necklace. Made to look like a necklace of daisy pedals, this necklace is perfect for the spring and summer. This would be a great way to show off words from your favorite quote, book, or song.
If you love the look of rustic metal jewelry, you’re going to love Rustic Wrappings. Complete with various lessons on metal working and using jewelry wire, this book is the best guide to creating the look you love.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Cozy Knits: 50 Fast and Easy Projects from Top Designers
- Animal Hats
- Premo! Sculpey Clay
- Crazy Cool Duct Tape Projects
- Quilt Boutique
- The Simple Art of Japanese Papercrafts
- Craft Fail: When Homemade Goes Horribly Wrong
- Anna Maria's Needleworks Notebook
- Duct Tape Your Heart Out!
- How to Make 100 Bead Embroidery Motifs
- 14 New Year's Eve Party Ideas, Recipes, Drinks & Decorations
- 16 Angel Crafts to Make: Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Decorations
- 18 Homemade Christmas Decorations: How to Make Christmas Decorations
- 23 Gingerbread House Designs and Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Christmas Craft Ideas: Ornaments, Decorations, and Homemade Gifts for Christmas
- 34 Holiday Ideas for Gifts in a Jar
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas & DIY Home Dcor
- Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects
- Santa's Guide to Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Recycled Detergent Lid Pincushion
- Ombre Tie Dye Shirt Wall Art
- Beaded Crochet Choker
- Crochet Dog Doo Doo Bag Holder
- Baby Heart Crochet Beanie
- Funky Crochet Earbud Wrap
- Ariel's Beaded Crochet Headband
- Knitted Plastic Bag Dispenser
- Last-Minute T-Shirt Necklace
- Perfectly Pretty Crochet Purse Pattern