We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
By Kerry Bogert
Gifted by Interweave Press
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Sometimes the only thing that can make the perfect outfit better is some fun jewelry. And when you just can’t find the right piece to go with your outfit, you can easily make your very own necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and more.
If you love the look of wire and art bead jewelry, you’re going to love Rustic Wrappings, a gorgeous book filled with 25 projects in romantic and muted tones. This book teaches you how to create beautiful accessories using simple methods any jewelry fan can master.
I personally loved the Lazy Daisy Necklace. Made to look like a necklace of daisy pedals, this necklace is perfect for the spring and summer. This would be a great way to show off words from your favorite quote, book, or song.
If you love the look of rustic metal jewelry, you’re going to love Rustic Wrappings. Complete with various lessons on metal working and using jewelry wire, this book is the best guide to creating the look you love.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid