We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
By Kerry Bogert
Gifted by Interweave Press
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Sometimes the only thing that can make the perfect outfit better is some fun jewelry. And when you just can’t find the right piece to go with your outfit, you can easily make your very own necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and more.
If you love the look of wire and art bead jewelry, you’re going to love Rustic Wrappings, a gorgeous book filled with 25 projects in romantic and muted tones. This book teaches you how to create beautiful accessories using simple methods any jewelry fan can master.
I personally loved the Lazy Daisy Necklace. Made to look like a necklace of daisy pedals, this necklace is perfect for the spring and summer. This would be a great way to show off words from your favorite quote, book, or song.
If you love the look of rustic metal jewelry, you’re going to love Rustic Wrappings. Complete with various lessons on metal working and using jewelry wire, this book is the best guide to creating the look you love.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More