We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
By Kerry Bogert
Gifted by Interweave Press
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Sometimes the only thing that can make the perfect outfit better is some fun jewelry. And when you just can’t find the right piece to go with your outfit, you can easily make your very own necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and more.
If you love the look of wire and art bead jewelry, you’re going to love Rustic Wrappings, a gorgeous book filled with 25 projects in romantic and muted tones. This book teaches you how to create beautiful accessories using simple methods any jewelry fan can master.
I personally loved the Lazy Daisy Necklace. Made to look like a necklace of daisy pedals, this necklace is perfect for the spring and summer. This would be a great way to show off words from your favorite quote, book, or song.
If you love the look of rustic metal jewelry, you’re going to love Rustic Wrappings. Complete with various lessons on metal working and using jewelry wire, this book is the best guide to creating the look you love.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Metal Stamped Floral Stakes
- Ultimate Plaid Home Decor Assortment
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns for Accessories
- Grab & Go Organizer
- Suzanne Cannon
- Surface Life
- 12 Easy Knitting Patterns For Baby Clothes
- 7 Cute Patterns: How to Knit Baby Booties
- Braided Knit Headband Pattern
- Simple Rainbow Headband Knitting Pattern