We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
By Margaret Hubert
Gifted by Creative Publishing International
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, FaveCrafts Editor
These aren't your grandma's crochet patterns! More and more fashion designers are embracing crochet patterns into their fashion lines, and you can be one step ahead of the game with the fashion-forward patterns you'll find in Runway Crochet! Filled with a variety of shirts, jackets, dresses, sweaters, and more, these high-style patterns will have you runway ready in no time.
Runway Crochet includes 21 exquisite, fashion-forward patterns, including cardigans, jackets, neckware, handbags and so much more. Designed by a variety of prominent crochet designers, these patterns encompass the style and technique of the clothes you see in high-fashion magazines...only these you can make yourself!
Project instructions include a full rage of sizes, and the instructional text and stitch diagrams are accompanied by stunning fashion photography. There are also measurements and charts along the way, so there's no guesswork when it comes to making these intricate designs.
Of all the patterns featured in Runway Crochet, I have to say that my favorite is the Parisian Swing Coat. Made with baby alpaca yarn and worked with a large crochet hook, this coat is surprisingly light weight. It can easily be worn in spring and winter, and with the little swing of the body and the loose fitting sleeves, it's impossible not to feel like a runway model when you wear it!
With patterns to suit beginners and advanced crocheters alike, Runway Crochet is a great book to add to your collection. Equally as fun to crochet as they are to wear, the projects in Runway Crochet will help transform your wardrobe and take your crochet technique to a whole new level.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Purple Beginner Shawl
- Recycled T-Shirt Quilt Pattern
- Shawl Scarf Crochet Pattern
- Stunning Leather Trimmed Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Knit Look Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Bean Stitch Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Plush Basketweave Baby Blanket Pattern
- "18 Projects Every Crafter Wants" free eBook
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft