Rag Rug Handbook
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I’ve always been fascinated with rag rugs, but always felt the technique a little too complicated to conquer. This book gives the knowledge and instructions to make that first rag rug in a very well written, well-illustrated way. There is some photography, but for the most part the detailed illustrations give a much better reference to the technique than photography would. You get a nice history of the technique and understand the supplies and tools by the end of chapter 1. The book also includes a wonderful lesson in designing your own pattern for a rag rug. The looms become less complicated as you read through the chapters and understand the basics of this classic traditional art form.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Grab & Go Organizer
- Suzanne Cannon
- Surface Life
- 12 Easy Knitting Patterns For Baby Clothes
- 7 Cute Patterns: How to Knit Baby Booties
- Braided Knit Headband Pattern
- Simple Rainbow Headband Knitting Pattern
- Super Easy Knit Baby Booties
- Crossover Knit Baby Booties Pattern
- Flower On Top Baby Booties Knitting Pattern