Rag Rug Handbook
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I’ve always been fascinated with rag rugs, but always felt the technique a little too complicated to conquer. This book gives the knowledge and instructions to make that first rag rug in a very well written, well-illustrated way. There is some photography, but for the most part the detailed illustrations give a much better reference to the technique than photography would. You get a nice history of the technique and understand the supplies and tools by the end of chapter 1. The book also includes a wonderful lesson in designing your own pattern for a rag rug. The looms become less complicated as you read through the chapters and understand the basics of this classic traditional art form.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More