Rag Rug Handbook
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I’ve always been fascinated with rag rugs, but always felt the technique a little too complicated to conquer. This book gives the knowledge and instructions to make that first rag rug in a very well written, well-illustrated way. There is some photography, but for the most part the detailed illustrations give a much better reference to the technique than photography would. You get a nice history of the technique and understand the supplies and tools by the end of chapter 1. The book also includes a wonderful lesson in designing your own pattern for a rag rug. The looms become less complicated as you read through the chapters and understand the basics of this classic traditional art form.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid