Preschool Parties Easy Ideas for Princesses, Pirates and Other Little People
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Preschool Parties: Easy Ideas for Princesses, Pirates & Other Little People
By Colleen Mullaney
Gifted by Sixth and Spring Books
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Every kid loves a good birthday party! Games, cake, presents, and goodie bags never fail to get kids excited. Throw in a little dress up fun and you’ll set the party bar in the neighborhood in no time!
But planning a party for young kids can be exhausting. All the decorating and organizing is enough to convince some to just scratch the whole idea and call up a kid’s restaurant. Thankfully Colleen Mullaney has done the dirty work for us with Preschool Parties: Easy Ideas for Princesses, Pirates, & Other Little People.
Fifteen awesome party themes await you in this colorful and organized collection of ideas. Each party theme comes with schedules, to do lists, party setup guides, supply lists, invitations, menus, and show-stopping cakes and treats. Also included with each theme is an age guide, showing which age group would benefit most from the theme (groups range from 3 to 8 years old). It really doesn’t get much easier than this!
One thing I loved about Preschool Parties was that there were themes I never would have thought of when planning a kid’s party. There are traditional themes, like pirates and fairies, but also themes that are more unique, like the Olympic Games, a Teddy Bear Picnic, and even a Sing-a-Long Party! What kid wouldn’t love that?
With complete full-color photographs of the party goers in action, recipes, crafts, and decoration ideas, Preschool Parties is a must-have for families with little ones!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Artful Handmade Wrap Bracelets
- Crazy Cool Duct Tape Projects
- Duct Tape Your Heart Out!
- Animal Hats
- Cozy Knits: 50 Fast and Easy Projects from Top Designers
- Craft Fail: When Homemade Goes Horribly Wrong
- Premo! Sculpey Clay
- Crafting with Fleece
- Anna Maria's Needleworks Notebook
- Rubber Band Loom Crafts
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Arch Columns Crochet Afghan Pattern
- Baby's First Valentine's Day Shirt
- Dyed Leopard Print Easter Egg Craft
- Polymer Clay Shamrock Pin St. Patrick's Day Craft
- Sparkly St. Patrick's Day Treat Bags
- Stenciled Ornament Kit from Stencil1
- Beaders Delight Box from Cousin
- Plaid Prize Pack
- Styrofoam Kits and Gift Cards from DOW Chemical
- Sizzix Big Shot Starter Kit