Origami for Children Book Review
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Origami is one of the least expensive art and craft techniques and it’s perfect for children of all ages. This hardback book was well written and very well illustrated. The introduction gives you a nice primer on papers, folds, and how to read origami instructions. The projects are fun and will delight any child. Designs are themed under Toys, Origami Fun, Animals, Party Time, Sweets and Food, and Vehicles. You’ll learn to make a balloon, spinning top, Ninja knife, star, crown, goldfish, dog, penguin, frog, candy box, coaster, flower basket, cake, hotdog, boat, rocket, and more. Origami is all about folding, no cutting or gluing! This is a book that has enough fun for years of origami creations.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 19 Fun and Easy Paper Crafts for Kids
- Ornamental Easter Eggs
- Knit Bow Tie Dog Collar Free Knitting Pattern
- Robyn Josephs
- Easter Bunny Canvas
- Little Bunny Easy Sewing Pattern
- Scottish Terrier Dog Crochet Amigurumi Pattern
- "The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More" free eBook
- Silly Kids DIY Shoe Decoration
- Stenciled Chalkboard Happy Birthday Card