Origami for Children Book Review
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Origami is one of the least expensive art and craft techniques and it’s perfect for children of all ages. This hardback book was well written and very well illustrated. The introduction gives you a nice primer on papers, folds, and how to read origami instructions. The projects are fun and will delight any child. Designs are themed under Toys, Origami Fun, Animals, Party Time, Sweets and Food, and Vehicles. You’ll learn to make a balloon, spinning top, Ninja knife, star, crown, goldfish, dog, penguin, frog, candy box, coaster, flower basket, cake, hotdog, boat, rocket, and more. Origami is all about folding, no cutting or gluing! This is a book that has enough fun for years of origami creations.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More