Origami for Children Book Review
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Origami is one of the least expensive art and craft techniques and it’s perfect for children of all ages. This hardback book was well written and very well illustrated. The introduction gives you a nice primer on papers, folds, and how to read origami instructions. The projects are fun and will delight any child. Designs are themed under Toys, Origami Fun, Animals, Party Time, Sweets and Food, and Vehicles. You’ll learn to make a balloon, spinning top, Ninja knife, star, crown, goldfish, dog, penguin, frog, candy box, coaster, flower basket, cake, hotdog, boat, rocket, and more. Origami is all about folding, no cutting or gluing! This is a book that has enough fun for years of origami creations.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid