Origami for Children Book Review
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Origami is one of the least expensive art and craft techniques and it’s perfect for children of all ages. This hardback book was well written and very well illustrated. The introduction gives you a nice primer on papers, folds, and how to read origami instructions. The projects are fun and will delight any child. Designs are themed under Toys, Origami Fun, Animals, Party Time, Sweets and Food, and Vehicles. You’ll learn to make a balloon, spinning top, Ninja knife, star, crown, goldfish, dog, penguin, frog, candy box, coaster, flower basket, cake, hotdog, boat, rocket, and more. Origami is all about folding, no cutting or gluing! This is a book that has enough fun for years of origami creations.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Arch Columns Crochet Afghan Pattern
- Baby's First Valentine's Day Shirt
- Dyed Leopard Print Easter Egg Craft
- Polymer Clay Shamrock Pin St. Patrick's Day Craft
- Sparkly St. Patrick's Day Treat Bags
- Stenciled Ornament Kit from Stencil1
- Beaders Delight Box from Cousin
- Plaid Prize Pack
- Styrofoam Kits and Gift Cards from DOW Chemical
- Sizzix Big Shot Starter Kit