We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This book features classic tile mosaic with millefiori, an intricate glass design done in long canes (just like clay, but very hot!) that are then cut down into coin or disks that can be used as a mosaic element. The book does an excellent job of covering the basics including supplies and tools. No worries if you are a beginner, the information you need to gather your supplies is ready for you to make your shopping list. I learned a lot from the cutting section and I’ve done mosaics before. The projects are true eye candy. I liked that the book included some simple patterns, but didn’t stop there. I fell in love with the Bottle Cap Millefiori Art project and made 2 dozen for my friends. Warning, it is addictive! This book has a deep and rich color theme befitting the Renaissance spirit. Skye created one of the most exciting mosaic how-to books I’ve ever seen. This book is a winner. I’m also looking forward to creating some paper mosaics from the patterns in the book. A real inspiration.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More