More Felt Friends from Japan
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
More Felt Friends from Japan
By Naomi Tabatha
Gifted by Kodansha USA
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
You can create adorable toys, dolls, accessories, and decorative household items with felt. Easily found at any craft store and affordable at near $0.25 a sheet, felt is a great craft material that anyone can use in their projects...and in her new book, More Felt Friends from Japan, author Naomi Tabatha gives us 80 new projects that are sure to melt your heart.
All of the projects in More Felt Friends from Japan reflect the retro style of Japan in the 1960s and 1970s. Bright colors and cute toys modeled after popular toys of the day, this book is a colorful look back into the toys of yesteryear.
Broken down into several sections, including Plushies, Dolls, Bags, Small Objects, and Mascots, More Felt Friends from Japan brings adorable dogs, cats, and dolls to life using simple felt sheets and easy to master sewing techniques. There are patterns available for every project and each project comes with full-color photos that you'll love looking at as you work your way through this book.
Beginning with a menagerie of felt animals and working through several dolls, puppets, accessories, totes, and more, More Felt Friends from Japan gives readers the opportunity to create something truly adorable using a few simple pieces of felt. WIth just a few simple sewing techniques (no machines required!), you can create your own adorable toys that mirror the popular kawaii-style crafting sensation that's currently sweeping through Japan. So gather up those felt scraps and get ready to create some of the cutest little felt creatures you've ever seen!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Color-by-Number: Animals Review
- Jim Shore Angel Coloring Book Review
- Card Making with Cricut
- Knits for Nerds
- Needle Felting from Basics to Bears Review
- Look, Learn, & Create: Crochet
- How to Make Stuffed Animals
- A Beginner's Guide to Chalk Painting
- Mollie Makes Christmas
- Make Your Own Cute and Easy Pompoms
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft
- Faux Fur DIY Wall Hangings
- Marquee Light DIY Desk Decor
- Blushing Peony DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Color Blocked DIY Christmas Trees
- Easy Beaded DIY Christmas Garland
- Julie Shawl Crochet Pattern
- DIY Fall Wreath
- DIY Halloween Spiders Tutorial