More Felt Friends from Japan
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
More Felt Friends from Japan
By Naomi Tabatha
Gifted by Kodansha USA
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
You can create adorable toys, dolls, accessories, and decorative household items with felt. Easily found at any craft store and affordable at near $0.25 a sheet, felt is a great craft material that anyone can use in their projects...and in her new book, More Felt Friends from Japan, author Naomi Tabatha gives us 80 new projects that are sure to melt your heart.
All of the projects in More Felt Friends from Japan reflect the retro style of Japan in the 1960s and 1970s. Bright colors and cute toys modeled after popular toys of the day, this book is a colorful look back into the toys of yesteryear.
Broken down into several sections, including Plushies, Dolls, Bags, Small Objects, and Mascots, More Felt Friends from Japan brings adorable dogs, cats, and dolls to life using simple felt sheets and easy to master sewing techniques. There are patterns available for every project and each project comes with full-color photos that you'll love looking at as you work your way through this book.
Beginning with a menagerie of felt animals and working through several dolls, puppets, accessories, totes, and more, More Felt Friends from Japan gives readers the opportunity to create something truly adorable using a few simple pieces of felt. WIth just a few simple sewing techniques (no machines required!), you can create your own adorable toys that mirror the popular kawaii-style crafting sensation that's currently sweeping through Japan. So gather up those felt scraps and get ready to create some of the cutest little felt creatures you've ever seen!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Very Merry Coloring and Color Your Own Christmas Ornaments Books Review
- Card Making with Cricut
- A Beginner's Guide to Chalk Painting
- Artful Collage from Found Objects
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- Jessica Palmer's Tangle Magic, Tangle Bay and Tangle Wood Coloring Books Review
- Find It, Make It: Outdoor Green Crafts for Children
- Chain Maille Jewelry
- Beading In No Time
- Sew Kawaii!
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 11 DIY Christmas Decorations and Gift Ideas
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 24 Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes and Fall Craft Projects
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Jolly Holidays: 15 Free Knit and Crochet Gifts and Holiday Projects
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Resting Dragon Coloring Page
- Dragon Fire Coloring Page
- You Are Loved Coloring Page
- Dream It Coloring Page
- Hello Lovely Doodles Coloring Page
- Hello Lovely Unicorn Coloring Page
- Color My Heart Happy Coloring Page
- With Kindness Coloring Page
- Follow Your Heart Coloring Page
- Power of Love Coloring Page