Mollie Makes Christmas
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Mollie Makes Christmas
By Mollie Makes Magazine
Gifted by Interweave Press
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
One of my favorite family Christmas traditions is making handmade gifts for my family and friends. From baking cookies to crocheting scarves, we all love making gifts for each other. Not only is it more personable, but it’s so fun to create something special for someone you love!
If you love handmade gifts for the holidays, you’re going to love Mollie Makes Christmas: Living and Loving a Handmade Holiday. This beautiful book by the designers of Mollie Makes magazine is filled with lovely crochet projects, knitting projects, paper crafts, sewing ideas, and lots more. You’re sure to find something for everyone on your list in this collection of unique handmade gifts.
As a lover of all things vintage, I absolutely fell in love with the Paper Decoration String of Stars project. Made from patterned paper, upcycled books, recycled Christmas cards, and more, this stunning paper chain would look beautiful hanging in a window or on your Christmas tree. It’s easy to make and a great way to use up leftover paper scraps.
If you love making gifts for your loved ones, you’re going to love Mollie Makes Christmas. The 20 projects in this book are easy and fun to make, and there’s literally something for everyone. So put a few more logs on the fire, grab a cup of hot cocoa and take out those craft supplies. This year, celebrate a beautiful handmade Christmas.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make Chopstick Bags
- Boho Tassel DIY Necklace
- Upcycled Watch Face DIY Earrings
- Sea Stone DIY Bracelet
- Ikea Tarva Dresser Makeover with Fabric Lined Drawers
- Sushi Bling
- Inside Out Movie-Themed Shoes
- Polka Dot Little Girls' Apron
- Simple and Elegant Hexagon Art Projects
- Lucky Hat Centerpiece