We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
The book's cover states it's the one for creating fabulous and fashionable jewelry with easy to find elements. I'm always a little nervous when a book or projects use "found" objects because I never seem to be able to find any "found" items that are even close in size or texture of those shown used in some really cool jewelry. However, Modern Expressions does use very accessible elements in the 25 jewelry projects shown in the book. Excellent step by step written and visual instruction including the basic techniques are easy to follow and understand. There is a very modern flair to the projects that are timeless. Plus the book included 15 fashion sketches to show you how to "rock" your creations. There is plenty of room for your own personal touches to the fun and funky jewelry projects.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Teeny Tiny Halloween Spiders
- Three Little Pumpkins Halloween Centerpiece
- Witch Hat Halloween Headband
- Witch Hat Topiary Halloween Centerpiece
- Giant Wooly Spider Halloween Headband
- Hemp Cord
- Candy Jar Skeletons
- Candy Creature Topiaries
- Winter Frost DIY Succulent Planters
- New Year's Ball Drop Display