We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
The book's cover states it's the one for creating fabulous and fashionable jewelry with easy to find elements. I'm always a little nervous when a book or projects use "found" objects because I never seem to be able to find any "found" items that are even close in size or texture of those shown used in some really cool jewelry. However, Modern Expressions does use very accessible elements in the 25 jewelry projects shown in the book. Excellent step by step written and visual instruction including the basic techniques are easy to follow and understand. There is a very modern flair to the projects that are timeless. Plus the book included 15 fashion sketches to show you how to "rock" your creations. There is plenty of room for your own personal touches to the fun and funky jewelry projects.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts and Recipes
- 4th of July Crafts: Blogger Edition 2010
- Crafts for Father's Day: 36 Homemade Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway
- Houndstooth Wallpaper Stencil
- Quilted Paper DIY Wall Art
- Sweet Decoupage Picture Frame
- Super Simple Painted DIY Wall Art
- Scrap Fabric Hair Accessories
- Metal Stamped Floral Stakes
- Easy Patriotic Rag Wreath
- Ultimate Plaid Home Decor Assortment
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns for Accessories