We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
The book's cover states it's the one for creating fabulous and fashionable jewelry with easy to find elements. I'm always a little nervous when a book or projects use "found" objects because I never seem to be able to find any "found" items that are even close in size or texture of those shown used in some really cool jewelry. However, Modern Expressions does use very accessible elements in the 25 jewelry projects shown in the book. Excellent step by step written and visual instruction including the basic techniques are easy to follow and understand. There is a very modern flair to the projects that are timeless. Plus the book included 15 fashion sketches to show you how to "rock" your creations. There is plenty of room for your own personal touches to the fun and funky jewelry projects.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Thrifty Trash to Treasure Crafts
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Crafts with Felt: Simple Craft Ideas, Felt Flowers & More
- 24 Tie-Dye Techniques: Free Tie-Dye Patterns
- 24 Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids: Lovely Kids Crafts Ideas and Projects
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- 41 Valentine's Day Crafts: Valentine's Day Cards, Gifts and More
- Cupid's Handmade Crafts
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Craft and Recipe Guide
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 15 Spring Craft Ideas For Everyone
- Chevron Shape Tape
- Paracord Outdoor Gear Projects
- Shelbi Free Crochet Hat Pattern For Kids
- Totally Tulle DIY Fabric Flowers
- Seasonal FloraCraft Styrofoam Decor
- Tulip Color Shot Fabric Dye Set
- Book Page Paper Roses DIY Project
- Simplicity Bias Tape Maker Giveaway
- We R Memory Keepers