Mod Podge Rocks!
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Mod Podge Rocks!
By Amy Anderson
Gifted by Lark Crafts
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
I think it would be safe to say that Mod Podge is the holy grail of crafting supplies.
This amazing all-in-one decoupage glue, sealer, and finish can instantly transform an old pair of shoes, a bookcase, plates, pumpkins, jewelry and so much more. With several varities of Mod Podge available, as well as special varities for adding a 3D look to your charms and necklaces, there's literally nothing you can't do with this amazing product.
And thankfully, Mod Podge Queen Amy Anderson has compiled more than 40 awesome decoupaged projects in her new book, Mod Podge Rocks!. This book is filled with decoupaged wearables, home decor, and holiday crafts. Each project comes with a full materials list (including a photo of the Mod Podge products you need to make it), detailed instructions, and at least 2 full color photographs to help you get the job done. Some projects even have "Designer Notes" and "Variations Suggestions" to help you create the look you want.
I personally loved the "Crazy for Fall Painted Acorns". In this project, the Mod Podge is used to give a nice glossy coat to a collection of small wooden acorns. It's an easy and quick project that would be great to have on display during Thanksgiving.
If you love creating your own unique home and personal accessories, you're going to love the projects in Mod Podge Rocks!.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Westcott Titanium Bonded Scissors
- Starburst Fingerless Gloves Knitting Pattern
- Easy Side Table Skirting Tutorial
- Thought Bubble Bulletin Board Design
- Valentine's Day Mini Dress Card
- Feather Heart and Valentine's Day DIY Photo Props
- You Are MINT to Be My Valentine
- Vintage Valentine's Day Decor
- Valentine's Day Sock Monkey Coffee Cozy Pattern
- Green Tree Handmade Cards