Mod Podge Rocks!
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Mod Podge Rocks!
By Amy Anderson
Gifted by Lark Crafts
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
I think it would be safe to say that Mod Podge is the holy grail of crafting supplies.
This amazing all-in-one decoupage glue, sealer, and finish can instantly transform an old pair of shoes, a bookcase, plates, pumpkins, jewelry and so much more. With several varities of Mod Podge available, as well as special varities for adding a 3D look to your charms and necklaces, there's literally nothing you can't do with this amazing product.
And thankfully, Mod Podge Queen Amy Anderson has compiled more than 40 awesome decoupaged projects in her new book, Mod Podge Rocks!. This book is filled with decoupaged wearables, home decor, and holiday crafts. Each project comes with a full materials list (including a photo of the Mod Podge products you need to make it), detailed instructions, and at least 2 full color photographs to help you get the job done. Some projects even have "Designer Notes" and "Variations Suggestions" to help you create the look you want.
I personally loved the "Crazy for Fall Painted Acorns". In this project, the Mod Podge is used to give a nice glossy coat to a collection of small wooden acorns. It's an easy and quick project that would be great to have on display during Thanksgiving.
If you love creating your own unique home and personal accessories, you're going to love the projects in Mod Podge Rocks!.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Color-by-Number: Animals Review
- Jim Shore Angel Coloring Book Review
- Card Making with Cricut
- Knits for Nerds
- Needle Felting from Basics to Bears Review
- Look, Learn, & Create: Crochet
- How to Make Stuffed Animals
- A Beginner's Guide to Chalk Painting
- Mollie Makes Christmas
- Make Your Own Cute and Easy Pompoms
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shawl Scarf Crochet Pattern
- Stunning Leather Trimmed Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Knit Look Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Bean Stitch Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Plush Basketweave Baby Blanket Pattern
- "18 Projects Every Crafter Wants" free eBook
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft
- Faux Fur DIY Wall Hangings
- Marquee Light DIY Desk Decor