We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
By Melissa Wehrle
Gifted by Interweave Press
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
Whether you're heading uptown or downtown, you can find amazing styles and clothes to help reflect who you are. From classy cardigans to trendsetting hats and cowls, the patterns in Metropolitan Knits give you chic designs for your urban lifestyle. You can knit for uptown or downtown with trendsetting New York designer, Melissa Wehrle, and her collection of patterns in Metropolitan Knits. With 20 amazing and sophisticated projects, Wehrle has created a collection that perfectly reflects the rhythm, flavor, and drama of city life.
Each project in Metropolitan Knits is designed with the fashionista in mind. From beautiful hats and cowls to colorful and useful cardigans and sweaters, the patterns in this book can last you for years to come...and can easily be worn as is or layered for those unexpected cold city evenings. The Washington Square Cardian, for example, is great for fall and winter. You can wear it as a jacket or match it up with a long sleeved shirt to keep extra warm in the wintertime.
All of the 20 projects assembled in this collection come with a full-color photograph, a detailed materials list, and easy to follow directions, so knitters of all skill levels can find at least one thing to make in this collection of projects. Some patterns also have charts to help you determine measurements for a variety of different sizes.
Fool friends and family with the chic designs in Metropolitan Knits. Not only will you be wearing this season's most fashionable and fun styles, but no one will believe that you actually made your clothes all by yourself!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- Homemade Halloween Decorations
- Recycled Craft Ideas: Easy Crafts to Make with Recycled Material
- 11 DIY Christmas Decorations and Gift Ideas
- 11 Teacher-Approved Crafts for School
- 12 Easter Egg Ideas & Easter Crafts for Adults
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Colorful Christmas Angel Ornament
- Elegant Angel Christmas Ornament
- Easy Angel Christmas Ornament
- Serene Snowfall Tree Ornament
- Precious Pine Cone Ornament
- Spiral Beaded Christmas Trees
- Glittery Glass Mug
- Beautiful Bookshelf Decoupage
- Ostrich Egg Decoupage Art
- Easy Decoupage Wine Bottles