We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by CICO Books
Reviewed by Linda Augsburg
Steampunk-inspired jewelry is fun to create, with tip and projects from Linda Peterson, author of Metalwork Jewelry. With 35 projects to choose from and step-by-step photos to help you through, you'll be making one-of-a-kind jewelry in no time.
This book is an interesting combination of more traditional bench jewelry techniques and innovative craft applications. Learn jewelry-making techniques such as patination, forming, texturing, and wirework. Mix that with familiar crafting tools such as rubber stamps, punches, inks, glue, and fabric, and you've got an unusual and inspirational collection of jewelry.
Linda Peterson is a jewelry guru, but this book really covers so many techniques that her skills just shine. Even if steampunk- or hardware-inspired jewelry isn't your style, the techniques you can learn by playing with these techniques is well worth picking up the book.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Card Making with Cricut
- Creative Faces Adult Coloring Book Review
- Customize Your Knitting Review
- Opulent Bazaar Adult Coloring Book Review
- How to Make 100 Paper Flowers
- Crazy Cool Duct Tape Projects
- Cupcake Decorating Lab
- The Hand-Stitched Flower Garden
- 2 Hour Crafting Treasures
- Complete Guide to Ribbon Crafts
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Marvy Uchida Color In Markers Review
- Balance Focus DIY Postcards
- Energizing Mandala Printables
- Washi Tape Coloring Sheet
- Healing Hearts Coloring Page
- Peacock Printable Coloring Page
- Merry Tree Adult Coloring Page
- Easy Christmas Paper Sock
- Pom Pom DIY Christmas Tree
- Merry Popsicle Stick Ornament