We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by CICO Books
Reviewed by Linda Augsburg
Steampunk-inspired jewelry is fun to create, with tip and projects from Linda Peterson, author of Metalwork Jewelry. With 35 projects to choose from and step-by-step photos to help you through, you'll be making one-of-a-kind jewelry in no time.
This book is an interesting combination of more traditional bench jewelry techniques and innovative craft applications. Learn jewelry-making techniques such as patination, forming, texturing, and wirework. Mix that with familiar crafting tools such as rubber stamps, punches, inks, glue, and fabric, and you've got an unusual and inspirational collection of jewelry.
Linda Peterson is a jewelry guru, but this book really covers so many techniques that her skills just shine. Even if steampunk- or hardware-inspired jewelry isn't your style, the techniques you can learn by playing with these techniques is well worth picking up the book.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Color-by-Number: Animals Review
- Jim Shore Angel Coloring Book Review
- Card Making with Cricut
- Knits for Nerds
- Needle Felting from Basics to Bears Review
- Look, Learn, & Create: Crochet
- How to Make Stuffed Animals
- A Beginner's Guide to Chalk Painting
- Mollie Makes Christmas
- Make Your Own Cute and Easy Pompoms
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shawl Scarf Crochet Pattern
- Stunning Leather Trimmed Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Knit Look Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Bean Stitch Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Plush Basketweave Baby Blanket Pattern
- "18 Projects Every Crafter Wants" free eBook
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft
- Faux Fur DIY Wall Hangings
- Marquee Light DIY Desk Decor