We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Gifted by CICO Books
Reviewed by Linda Augsburg
Steampunk-inspired jewelry is fun to create, with tip and projects from Linda Peterson, author of Metalwork Jewelry. With 35 projects to choose from and step-by-step photos to help you through, you'll be making one-of-a-kind jewelry in no time.
This book is an interesting combination of more traditional bench jewelry techniques and innovative craft applications. Learn jewelry-making techniques such as patination, forming, texturing, and wirework. Mix that with familiar crafting tools such as rubber stamps, punches, inks, glue, and fabric, and you've got an unusual and inspirational collection of jewelry.
Linda Peterson is a jewelry guru, but this book really covers so many techniques that her skills just shine. Even if steampunk- or hardware-inspired jewelry isn't your style, the techniques you can learn by playing with these techniques is well worth picking up the book.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Wrap Up With 25 Afghan Patterns from Red Heart Yarn
- Quick & Thrifty Crochet Patterns
- Make It A Red Heart Holiday
- Quick and Easy Decoupage from Plaid
- Homemade Christmas Gift Guide
- 9 Thanksgiving Decorations to Make
- The Make My Own Holiday Gifts Guide
- Fun & Fabulous Mod Podge Projects From Plaid