Metal Clay & Color: Inventive Techniques from 20 Jewelry Designers
By: Kathryn Wright, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Metal Clay & Color
Compiled by Mary Wohlegemuth
Gifted by Kalmbach Books
Reviewed by Kathryn Wright, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
Discover the techniques behind designing colorful metal jewelry with Metal Clay & Color: Inventive Techniques from 20 Jewelry Designers, a jewelry book compiled by Mary Wohlgemuth. Each designer provides their own works and breaks down their processes to make sure that people from multiple skill levels can attempt to create these beautiful pieces. The easy step-by-step tutorials alongside the inspiring mastery demonstrates how important it is to match your designs with the right materials.
The beauty of Metal Clay & Color not only comes from the amazing pieces included, but also the ways in which the tutorials are presented. Wohlegemuth organizes the projects according to their difficulty, which helps guide jewelry makers of all skill levels to works within their abilities. Each individual project contains both written and image instructions to demonstrate the steps from start to finish. Adding on to this, each of the designers introduces their projects with their own insights and color choices to give readers a true understanding of what each piece represents.
Though it's hard to choose between such incredible creations, I have to say my personal favorite project in Metal Clay & Color was the Resin Window ring. It shows how a non-jewel material can create a beautiful effect when filled in over a lovely engraving. It's a must-see project and a great introduction to using unique materials!
If you have your own personal inspiration that you would like to show off through your jewelry, I highly recommend Metal Clay & Color. Every piece in this book shows individuality, and the book encourages designers at all skill levels to try their hands at making their own ideas come to life. Buy this book for detailed instructions towards creating your own stunning jewelry with the incredibly versatile metal clay.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 31 Halloween Craft Projects
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- Homemade Halloween Decorations
- Recycled Craft Ideas: Easy Crafts to Make with Recycled Material
- 11 DIY Christmas Decorations and Gift Ideas
- 11 Teacher-Approved Crafts for School
- 12 Easter Egg Ideas & Easter Crafts for Adults
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 22 DIY Beaded Ornaments
- Gorgeous Vintage Jewelry Ornament
- Mini Mollie Mini Mandalas
- Easy Wooden Farmhouse Sign
- Harvest Wreath
- Design Your Own Handmade Quilt Pattern
- Pine Cone Candle Wreath
- Turkey Welcome Wreath
- Twine and Berry Fall Wreath
- Printable Wedding Invitations