Making Mini Books
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Making Mini Books
By Kathleen McCafferty
Gifted by Lark Crafts
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
What is it about miniature versions of everyday items? Mini totes, mini crochet toys, and mini clothes have us squealing with joy…so when I had the pleasure of reading through Making Mini Books, I just couldn’t wait to get home and start crafting!
Making Mini Books is a big book of tiny books! From pocket sized note pads to little books you can wear as jewelry, this book has it all.
One of my absolute favorite things about Making Mini Books is that there are book binding tutorials scattered throughout the projects. With these easy to follow how-to’s, you can make books of any shape and size, not just these super cute itty bitty ones!
As a lover of books myself, I fell in love with the super sweet Mini Earrings. These tiny leather bound book earrings are too cute to pass up…and since they’re made with real paper, you could even write a special message inside these little books!
Complete with diagrams, photos, tutorials and more, Making Mini Books is a great guide to creating your very own literary works of art.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Chain Links Pillow
- Felt Succulent Banner
- Nautical Knock-off Bracelet Pattern
- Jazzed Up Friendship Bracelet
- Striking Standard T-Shirt Pattern
- Fishtail Circle Skirt Pattern
- 1 Seam T-Shirt Bag
- Half Hour Jumbo Tote
- To the Park Sewn Bag
- Evolution Advanced Die-Cutting/Embossing Machine