Making Mini Books
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Making Mini Books
By Kathleen McCafferty
Gifted by Lark Crafts
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
What is it about miniature versions of everyday items? Mini totes, mini crochet toys, and mini clothes have us squealing with joy…so when I had the pleasure of reading through Making Mini Books, I just couldn’t wait to get home and start crafting!
Making Mini Books is a big book of tiny books! From pocket sized note pads to little books you can wear as jewelry, this book has it all.
One of my absolute favorite things about Making Mini Books is that there are book binding tutorials scattered throughout the projects. With these easy to follow how-to’s, you can make books of any shape and size, not just these super cute itty bitty ones!
As a lover of books myself, I fell in love with the super sweet Mini Earrings. These tiny leather bound book earrings are too cute to pass up…and since they’re made with real paper, you could even write a special message inside these little books!
Complete with diagrams, photos, tutorials and more, Making Mini Books is a great guide to creating your very own literary works of art.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Easy DIY Projects
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Easy to Make Homemade Jewelry Crafts
- Family Fun Crafts: 16 Craft Ideas for Kids
- Garden Crafts
- How To Make Tie Dye Shirts, Decor & More: 18 Tie Dye Patterns
- Learn How to Knit for Beginners: 27 Easy Knitting Patterns
- The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More