Making Mini Books
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Making Mini Books
By Kathleen McCafferty
Gifted by Lark Crafts
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
What is it about miniature versions of everyday items? Mini totes, mini crochet toys, and mini clothes have us squealing with joy…so when I had the pleasure of reading through Making Mini Books, I just couldn’t wait to get home and start crafting!
Making Mini Books is a big book of tiny books! From pocket sized note pads to little books you can wear as jewelry, this book has it all.
One of my absolute favorite things about Making Mini Books is that there are book binding tutorials scattered throughout the projects. With these easy to follow how-to’s, you can make books of any shape and size, not just these super cute itty bitty ones!
As a lover of books myself, I fell in love with the super sweet Mini Earrings. These tiny leather bound book earrings are too cute to pass up…and since they’re made with real paper, you could even write a special message inside these little books!
Complete with diagrams, photos, tutorials and more, Making Mini Books is a great guide to creating your very own literary works of art.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Leisure Arts Plastic Canvas Collection
- Fun with Stitchables! Book Review
- Bouffants and Broken Hearts Adult Coloring Book Review
- Card Making with Cricut
- 10 Minute Blocks 2
- Complete Guide to Ribbon Crafts
- The Big-Ass Book of Crafts 2
- Find It, Make It: Outdoor Green Crafts for Children
- Create with Transfer Artist Paper
- Mod Podge Rocks!
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- W. Cushing & Co.
- Cute Crochet Doll
- 45 Quick and Easy Free Knitting Patterns and Beginner Help
- Pastel Peaks Crochet Baby Hat Pattern
- Recycled Crowns from Foil Wrapping Paper
- DIY Butterfly Valentine's Day Card Box Holder
- 44 Easy Craft Projects For Adults
- Quick and Easy DIY Label
- Block Stitch Bun Hat Pattern
- Terrarium in a Mason Jar Gift Idea