Making Baby's Clothes
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
The designs in this book are just plain fabulous. With several young children in our extended family, I would love to make all the clothes in this book! The book includes full-size pull-out patterns and templates for 25 garments for babies 0-3. Merrett knows his stuff. The book is broken into chapters for different age groups including 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, 9-12 months, 2 years, and 3 years with additional sections for techniques and suppliers. The baby cloths are modern, cheerful, casual and dress-up! All the seasons are included for dresses, jackets, pants, and overalls. There are plenty of pockets (kids love pockets) and exquisite embellishment. All techniques used to create the clothing are clearly written and illustrated. If you have a baby in the family or know a friend who does this book would be a welcomed gift. It had me getting the sewing machine out of the closet and humming some hems!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe