Making Baby's Clothes
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
The designs in this book are just plain fabulous. With several young children in our extended family, I would love to make all the clothes in this book! The book includes full-size pull-out patterns and templates for 25 garments for babies 0-3. Merrett knows his stuff. The book is broken into chapters for different age groups including 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, 9-12 months, 2 years, and 3 years with additional sections for techniques and suppliers. The baby cloths are modern, cheerful, casual and dress-up! All the seasons are included for dresses, jackets, pants, and overalls. There are plenty of pockets (kids love pockets) and exquisite embellishment. All techniques used to create the clothing are clearly written and illustrated. If you have a baby in the family or know a friend who does this book would be a welcomed gift. It had me getting the sewing machine out of the closet and humming some hems!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- The Hand-Stitched Flower Garden
- Adult Coloring Books
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts
- Card Making with Cricut
- Quick and Easy Paint Transformations
- Cold Weather Crochet
- Unexpected Afghans
- The Little Encyclopedia of Baby Blankets
- Complete Guide to Ribbon Crafts
- The Creative Entrepreneur
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts